If you would like to explore membership, have questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact Denis Tanguay, at email@example.com
, 514-807-7559. Click here to access membership application form
The CGC is dedicated to the creation of a competitive, self-sustaining market for geothermal heating and cooling systems ("geoexchange") in the residential and commercial heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) markets in Canada. We aim to accomplish this by:
- providing members with access to our marketing materials and information;
- being a source for member referrals for contractors and outsourcing opportunities;
- providing external research as available on issues surrounding geoexchange;
- increasing corporate profile across Canada as a promoter and early adopter of innovative technology;
- developing industry-wide and relevant key performance indicators and benchmarking information via member committee;
- providing opportunities to network with non-competing companies and organizations nationwide, and gather invaluable information on lessons learned and best practices;
- providing networking opportunities with successful geoexchange companies, policymakers and other stakeholders in Canada and the United States.
- lobbying the federal government on behalf of members for policies favoring development and market penetration by geoexchange;
- developing the infrastructure, training and regulatory/tax policy framework across Canada that supports and builds on the current efforts of utilities and local businesses.
The CGC also aims to help members increase their return on investment by helping grow the national geoexchange market, thereby enabling members to grow their profit.